Mortal Angel

{the vulnerable scrawl that wants to be my novel for NaNoWriMo}

Sunday, October 31, 2004

 

hello, hello...

Hi. *g* Will post up, hopefully daily, what I write for NaNoWriMo... can't promise it's going to be any good on the first draft (I know I'm going to be editing all this for like a year afterwards ^^; ), but for anyone who's interested, here it will be. ^_^

And yes, I've deigned to use a blogger template for now...this probably won't last long. *g* But I'm so totally digging all the myraid new options Blogger gives on the setup and things, I hadn't made a new blog in.. goodness, something like a year or so, and it's just so much cooler now. <3

edit: ok actually.. *giggles* I may stick with this template, it's absolutely gorgeous. ^_______^ and exactly what I wanted, visually, only done better and cleaner than I could manage myself. *laughs softly* not that this'll stop me from tweaking, the font looks all chunky on the title and little things like that, I need to fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home